Block on BitTorrent through U.S. servers removed for Premium users

We’ve  lifted our temporary block on BitTorrent traffic.  Premium Account holders can now utilize U.S. servers (and all other servers worldwide) for torrenting.

About proXPN

We're serious about internet security. We collectively share this account for service updates, company news, editorials, comments, and so forth.

Comments

1. ED says:

Why were the Premium Accounts blocked from trafficing through BitTorrent? Thanks.

-Paying Member

• admin says:

Hi there –

We wanted to ensure connection quality for our paid users, and we’ve since put more infrastructure in place to accommodate that. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

2. Nameless says:

WIll the access to torrent be only temporary or it is permanently allowed now for paid users?

3. also paying customer says:

proxpn is the best vpn I’ve ever used, you guys rock.

• The proXPN Team says:

Thanks very much! We work hard on this and there’s a lot that happens behind the scenes to keep the quality up where we demand it to be. Its always nice to know our work is appreciated.

4. Drayk says:

I’m new and totally love this service already but this topic catched my eyes
    because the reason i paid for proXPN is to protect myself while downloading through Torrent networks.
    I hope its really going to be perm allowed as said.

5. andy says:

will torrents be available only for premium users, or will free users be able to use them?

6. Dylan says:

You guys rock! But the only drawback is that the data speed is limited, so I cant even load a wikipidia -page in china

7. geek says:

I was just searching to find out if this was allowed now or to find a new VPN that did allow it; so I am extremely happy to find this blog, even a bit late.
    Are there any special settings or just connect to a ProXPN server and then launch torrent client?
    -Very Happy Paid User

8. Ivan says:

Is bittorrent traffic still unavailable to free users?