Our First Post!

We’ve been going way to long without a proper company blog so here it is. We’ll keep you updated with current news and features about the product and the company.

About proXPN

We're serious about internet security. We collectively share this account for service updates, company news, editorials, comments, and so forth.

Comments

1. Vincent Cota says:

I’m sure this will be big news one day once enough people find this site so I’m psyched to be the first comment! Lol, keep it up guys, this is an awesome free service!!!

2. George says:

Ok… where is the hook ???
    Is this a charity service ???

3. George says:

Is this a charity service ???
    What do you make out of it ???

• admin says:

Hi George –

Not a charity, but a “freemium” service – which is a proven business model on the internet. Basic accounts are free, but are rate-limited to 1000 kbps, limited support, and no PPTP VPN service. Upgrading gets you the full package.

4. ProXPN is a cutting edge venture on this massive information security landscape…Love the business model, crave for this stuff and need it NOW.

Where Google was the “door” to finding information on the web, ProXPN is the “lock to that door”. Without a lock, we all end-up naked.

5. Wesley says:

Where can I find your About Page?

6. Could write on the blog about the problem of connecting to a PPTP VPN solution which is an alternate login request by e-mail support

7. loula says:

Iā€™m sure this will be big news one day once enough people find this site so Iā€™m psyched to be the first comment! Lol, keep it up guys, this is an awesome free service!!!

8. Winton says:

How can I make this software work with chrome?

9. Chris.R says:

Just installed your software it works great from europe. šŸ™‚

10. Taylor says:

Also wanted to comment on how awesome your service is. Plus, the people behind your company seem to really know the customers, what they want, and how to actually handle customer service – which is rare to find these days.

Best of luck!

11. Jason Chen says:

I am glad this is the second comments.

12. Jaden says:

I was so amazed when I first heard about this so I tried it immediately. Unfortunately, after a week of use of the application, the IP i guess may have been blocked already. I can no longer connect on the site. Too bad. But thanks a lot still for the beta version, I enjoyed using it even for just a short while. Maybe you could work out a more secure IP and tricks that our network cannot detect. Keep it up guys!

• admin says:

Hi Jaden –

Just curious – what country are you in? It may be the case that they just blocked the domain name of the server – not the IP address – there is a workaround for this, so if you’re interested in giving it a try please contact our support desk at http://support.proxpn.com – please make sure to include your username.

13. devnullius says:

I don’t like being second ; ))

Still, I finally found out about proxpn and have tested it the last few hours… Me likes! Watching Hulu fluently. Only advertisements stutter, strangely enough.

It offers an US IP address, runs as a portable app, immediately creating the vpn. Fast. Any idea how long this offers stays? And if more countries will be added? UK, NL, FR, GE? I keep testing it the next few days, but for now this is a MUST HAVE for all interested in US IP’s or privacy…

Also one of the most protecting vpn’s concerning “their/your” IP…

See this (myIPtest.com):
    Your Proxy: None/Highly Anonymous
    ISP: n/a
    Host Name: 193.0.0.222
    Organization: n/a
    City: n/a
    Country: n/a
    Country code: n/a
    Latitude: n/a
    Longitude: n/a

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ devnullius@googlewave.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
    ——
    All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (Ā© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-10 by DevNullius)

14. ruel david says:

Can I install proxpn on linux?

15. ferd snerd says:

I’m new at this but this service does all it says it will do and ROCKS!

16. Kevin R in UK says:

Used the free service over the last two days…great…at last, a way to stop my ISP (and the ‘spy’ services in England) of reading my emails and search record. I am going to try the paid-for service for a month to see what speeds are available, although the ‘free’ service is quite fast here in the UK, just slight delays sometimes. Thank you for this service!

17. shawn says:

Hello Proxpn Just installed the client have a quick question. I run win7 64bit I looked up on the faq and it says will work with win7 (32bit) Seems to be working on my system not sure if I’ll run into problems down the road? Or does the faq need an update? Anyways I’m very happy I came across this site most likely will upgrade and pay have to get my Dad to download this he’s the torrent cheap guy , will be shouting the word out about your services/software/vpn/xpn client.

• admin says:

Hi Shawn –

The proXPN client has been thoroughly tested on all windows version from XP to Windows 7 Ultimate – both 32 & 64 bit. So you should be all set there. Should you have any other questions simply give us a shout either here on the blog or you can also follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/proxpn) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/proxpn). For technical issues that you need help with, just submit a ticket at http://support.proxpn.com

• admin says:

Hi Sean – proXPN has been tested on both 32 & 64 bit versions of windows with no problems

18. shawn says:

UPGRADE TO A PREMIUM ACCOUNT NOW with a Credit Card or use our Alternate Payment Options No https: not secure ??? that would be funny. I”d like to upgrade but not with out a lock maybe it’s just me ??

19. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

– Daniel

20. sindbad_2 says:

i cant have afree account this missege that say that my countery cant access this program why that

21. Choi Ji Ji says:

Just sharing! I managed to make this VPN service to work on Ubuntu.
    Nice, must HAVE.

22. butz says:

how can i configure the connection?

23. Biba says:

Hello ,
    I came to China 3 months ago , and i’ve been using proXPN to go on facebook, youtube and other websites blocked over here. i’m a mac user. And proXPN seemed to be the best solution for me…
    But Since last week , proXPN is not working anymore. i’ve tried everything, update the oposit, look for new version go back to the old ones …
    I’m desperate, and would like to understand what’s going on ??

(All my friends mac users too have the same problem …)

Thank you a lot for answering asap.

24. v0lat1l says:

hi,
    do you keep log of the connections ?